Trade Show & Expo Shipping Services
Details about our trade show shipping capabilities.
- Next Flight Out (NFO)
- 5-7 Day Economy Service
- Express Shipping
- Less Than Container Load
- Full Container Load - 20’ Standard Container, 40’ Standard, 40’ High Cube
- One Month Slow Boat Economy Rates
Trucking / Van Line Service
- Domestic lower 48, Canada, and Mexico
- Less than trailer load trucking
- Air ride, blanket wrap, full logistics, special products, flat beds, refrigeration, and rigging
- Full trailer load trucking
- Air ride, blanket wrap, full logistics, special products, flat beds, refrigeration, rigging, and custom mobile marketing
Our Trade Show Logistics Services
- Delivery to stand or event location
- Unpacking and exhibit installation
- Removal, storage and return of empty packing materials
- Re-packing assistance, general labor and shipping supplies(cartons, bubble wrap, shrink wrap, pallets, banding, etc.)
- Export customs formalities (Foreign customs clearance and pre-paid taxes and duties)
- Export transportation worldwide via all methods; air, ocean,and road
- Worldwide, short-term and long term storage solutions
- Post show export re-planning
- We can pre-book airfreight and ocean freight space to ensure timely return of your exhibition cargo.
International Customs Documentation Consultation and Management
Production of Customs Documentation
- Commercial Invoice
- ATA Carnet
- Manufacturers Affidavit
- Certification of Origin
- US Customs Doc 4455 Registration
- Identification of exported goods.
On Site Customs Options
- Temp customs clearance
- Perm customs
- Combined clearance
- Pre-payment of taxes, duties, bond fees, and government surcharges
- ET can help your organization reclaim taxes duties or other government surcharges (V.A.T.)
North American & International Air Freight Services
You can trust your exhibit and special event air freight services to us. Below you will find a comprehensive list of available transport methods and service levels. Ask us to help put together a shipping schedule that will fit your timeline and match your budget. By utilizing multiple shipping lines we can ensure you have options from economy to express shipping.
During larger shows you will find members of our staff on-site and ready to help you before, during, and at the shows conclusion. Pre-printed shipping labels (in and out) and a designated project manager are part of our value added service.
Domestic Lower 48 Services
Three-to-Five Day Economy Service
Usually over the road truck service, preformed by our trusted carriers on a daily basis. All road transport services are air ride and your cargo is handled as little as possible to avoid delay and damage. We will never use a common carrier for your goods.
Second Day ServiceAlmost exclusively air freight, this service provides speedy second business day delivery to your booth, hotel, or door.
Next Flight Out / Overnight Service
When it has to happen, the very next day, count on us. Exhibit Transport uses only the most consistent and reliable carriers to perform our premier service. Contact us with the details of your dilemma and let us suggest a rock solid solution.
Hand Carry Services
Inquire about our small package hand carry services. An experienced member of our staff can bring the goods to you. Day or night, as flight schedules allow.
Air freighting your cargo on commercial airlines can include some limitations. Cargo door openings on non-wide body aircraft are limited to 60” in any direction. Extra baggage, flowers, perishables, and human remains can bump a cargo shipment without notice. This can leave your carrier with few options at a critical time. If your cargo is oversized or over bookings and bumped cargo is not an option, we will suggest an all cargo carrier.
From a Gulfstream to a C-17, no beach is out of reach. Exhibit Transport is experienced in exclusive use aircraft with a selection of experienced pilots and aircraft leasing vendors for the ultimate air cargo project.
- Hawaii, US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam
- Two day
- 5-7 day economy
Same Day Next Flight Out, Hand Carry, and Oversize service outlined in the Lower 48 services apply to our Island services. All ocean freight options are also available.
North American Import Services
- U.S. Customs clearance
- Customs bond usage
- ATA Carnet processing and customs clearance
- Venue and on site management
- Always providing competitive export pricing
Value Added Services
- Pre-printed shipping labels in/out
- Collection, organization and optimization of customs information.
- No charge preparation documentation
- No communication surcharges
- Co-Ordinate Shipments from multiple vendors to one location