We recently shipped a container from Virgina to Denali National Park in Alaska. This was a particularly interesting undertaking. The shipment had to enter the park after visitor hours at 10 PM for a three hour drive on a winding road. I thought, how creepy is that, driving a small winding road into wilderness at that hour of the night. To my surprise, Alaska has 24 hours of day light this time of the year so the 1 AM delivery was in bright sunlight, weird. I asked the client, did you see any wildlife and he replied, yes, their were grizzly bears roaming the area where you dropped the container. The delivery went as expected and delivered exactly on time.
The Exhibit Transport Blog
- Exhibit Transport Proudly Sponsors Goingbybikes.com
- Trade Show Tips and Tricks
- Apparel for Your Trade Show Team
- How to use QR Codes at trade shows
- Shipping via Ocean Container? 5 Tips to follow.
- Going Green, Exhibit Transport Green Girl Project
- International Trade Show Disasters
- Denali National Park Alaska